As you may of noticed, NaJoWriMo is a new site, built in the tradition of NaNoWriMo. We’re going to grow this site and the concept of the journal writing month, one member and one participant at a time.
What’s different about NaJoWriMo is that it will be held four times a year ( January, April, July, and October) instead of just one month. And notice, NaJoWriMo doesn’t fall in November when NaNoWriMo is held.
Since this is an Internet-based event, we (you!) can help take NaJoWriMo nationwide and worldwide, with the purpose of encouraging others to use journaling as a powerful tool for personal growth, creativity, achieving goals, and even building writing skills.
Five Ways to Help Promote NaJoWriMo:
1. Retweet and repost on your social network using the #NaJoWriMo hashtag.
2. Use the #NaJoWriMoPrompt hashtag on your social network. Grab an image from this site, or create an image to help promote the idea of journal writing.
3. Blog about your journal writing.
4. Share links to your public journal entries in the comment section of this site’s blog posts.
5. Share your ideas for how we can grow NaJoWriMo and make it a powerful experience for all participants.